• Save
Show all photos
× Close

Residential IPlot Sale I RF-39 I Madinat Al Mataar

Dubai South (Dubai World Central), Dubai

5,900,000 AED
Est. Mortgage 20,819.922 AED/mo*
  • Property Type: Land
  • Bathrooms: 0
  • Property size: 22565 Sqft
  • Completion Status: Completed
  • Trakheesi Permit: 65304928517

Location

Map

Description

Magnate is pleased to offer this residential plot available for sale located in District Dubai South, Dubai:
The Land Consists of:
District: Residential
Plot No.: RF-39
Area: 2,096.39 square meters
BUA: 22,565.35 Sq.ft
Payment plan 25% paid remaining 75% to be paid
3 years payment plan
But it is not transferable
Title : Plot sale
Exact location: Madinat al Mataar, Residential District Dubai South, Dubai:
Nestled in a prime location, this extraordinary plot of land offers a unique opportunity to create your dream property in one of the most coveted areas .
With ample space for customization, you have the freedom to design and build your ideal estate, whether it's a spacious family home or a peaceful retreat.
In addition to its natural allure, the location is a true highlight. Just a short drive from the town's amenities, including boutique shops, cozy cafes, and excellent schools, you can enjoy the convenience of living while being within reach of urban conveniences. The land is also well-connected to major transportation routes, ensuring easy access to nearby cities and attractions.
This parcel of land represents a blank canvas for your vision and dreams, an opportunity to create a bespoke haven in a tranquil, well-connected, and picturesque location. Don't miss the chance to make this exceptional property yours and transform it into your perfect home.

View more

Affordability

Calculate your monthly mortgage payments
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus.
your est. payment 20,819.922 AED/month*
Get Home Finance Now
AED 0 Month

Powered by

Price logo

*Profit from 2.35%, these figures are indicative & subject to change

Similar Properties

5,800,000 AED

RARE Corner Mixuse Pulse Retial+G+4 plot for sale in Pulse

  • 25,505 Sqft
Turnkey Properties, License No : 35500
5,500,000 AED

G+5 | RESIDENTIAL PLOT | DWC RESIDENTIAL CITY

  • 25,385 Sqft
Water World Realty, License No : 40401
6,500,000 AED

G+5 | RESIDENTIAL PLOT | DWC RESIDENTIAL CITY

  • 30,123 Sqft
Water World Realty, License No : 40401
45,000,000 AED

Land for Sale in Dubai South I Spacious Land

  • 137,941 Sqft
ELYSIAN REAL ESTATE, License No : 50388
22,500,000 AED

Plot for Office and Retail Building

  • 90,000 Sqft
A1 Properties LLC, License No : 38149
Anna Zukova

Anna Zukova English,Latvian,Russian

Agent MAGNATE REALESTATE BROKERS

RERA #52170
View all properties
  • Sat20Apr
  • Sun21Apr
  • Mon22Apr
  • Tue23Apr
  • Wed24Apr
  • Thu25Apr
  • Fri26Apr
  • Sat27Apr
✓ Valid Too short

Provide us with your details as shown above and schedule a meeting with our experts to get a tour of the property you like.

✓ Valid Too short