Townhouses for Sale in Dubai
Dubai real estate is recognised globally for its diversity and high returns. An amalgamation of different communities, the city of Dubai offers property seekers a wide range of options to choose from. While studios and apartments are preferred choices among homebuyers, townhouses aren’t very behind in terms of popularity.
These dwellings are separating housing units having walls adjoined with the neighbouring property. They aren’t as big as villas but certainly offer a lavish lifestyle. Offers for townhouses for sale in Dubai come in three categories:
- Furnished townhouses for sale
- Unfurnished townhouses for sale
- Semi-furnished townhouses for sale
There are also off-plan projects for townhouses in Dubai. These units are yet to be completed. Thus, they are available at rather economical rates. If you are looking for an investment opportunity or plan to shift in your townhouse later, you can secure a deal for off-plan townhouses for sale in Dubai.
Townhouses, in the latest communities, are built in accordance with modern architectural designs. They come with a terrace, extra rooms for maid and storage and have parking space as well.
Popular Communities for Townhouses for Sale in Dubai
Apart from neighbourhood featuring mixed-use residential properties, there are numerous communities in Dubai that have townhouses and villas only. Some of them have off-plan projects while others have ready townhouses for sale in Dubai.
When selecting a community to buy a townhouse, keep into consideration these factors:
- Purpose: Analyze whether you want to buy a property for residential or investment purposes. For the former take into account nearby amenities and facilities, location etc. while for latter, it is important to consider the ROI factor.
- Budget: You need to get your finances ready before starting to look for a townhouse. So, only select the community that has options available that fall in your budget.
- Proximity to the Workplace: If you are buying a townhouse for residential purpose, ensure it is located close to your workplace. It will save you from commuting hassles and additional expenses.
Some popular communities people prefer to buy townhouses in Dubai are:
- Townhouses for Sale in Dubailand
- Townhouses for Sale in Serena
- Townhouses for Sale in Jumeirah
- Townhouses for Sale in Mudon
- Townhouses for Sale in Town Square
- Townhouses for Sale in Dubai South
- Townhouses for Sale in Arabian Ranches 3
Other than these, you can also find townhouses laced with modern amenities in various communities such as Dubai Festival City, Old Town, Akoya, International City, Dubai Creek Harbour, Jebel Ali, Dubai Hills Estate, DAMAC Hills, The Valley, Jumeirah Village Circle, The Palm Jumeirah, Al Furjan, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Jumeirah Islands and Dubai Sports City.
Price Trends for Townhouses for Sale in Dubai
The demand for townhouses has remained on the steady side in recent years. These housing units are suitable for bigger families who cannot afford luxury villas. Investors, too, buy townhouses and rent them out to have a passive stream of income.
The price of townhouses in Dubai depends on various factors. The most prominent among them is their location and area they cover. Needless to say, the more area a property covers, the costlier it is. Similarly, if a townhouse is nestled in a popular community situated in a prime location in Dubai, its price is bound to be on the higher side.
Other than that, amenities and facilities a townhouse offers also impact its price. Those properties that provide residents with easy access to Metro stations, hospitals, educational institutes, supermarkets tend to be more expensive.
Steps to Buy a Townhouse in Dubai
These are some of the major steps one has to perform to buy townhouses in Dubai:
Be Clear with Your Requirements
To begin with, set your requirements straight. There should be no ambiguity with regards to the budget limits and the number of rooms you want in your abode. Only start looking for a townhouse once you are clear with your requirements. It will make the process easy for you.
The next step is to sort property listings at Zoom Property. There are various filters you can apply to find townhouses that suit your interest and fall in your budget bracket. You can also sort listings on the basis of location, the number of rooms etc.
Next, have virtual tours of the selected properties. Most developers now allow potential buyers to virtually visit their projects to give them a basic idea of the layout, facilities and other details.
After you have taken virtual tours and shortlisted properties, the next step is to visit the selected properties one by one. Don’t just settle for a single visit if you have liked a townhouse and desire to buy it. Visit it multiple times a day to get a better idea of the property and its surroundings.
Amenities and Facilities
It’s a known fact that amenities and facilities shape up the lifestyle. So, do not neglect this aspect and ensure the property you have selected feature:
- Spacious and airy rooms
- Has a parking space
- Boasts of advanced security measures
- Is located in an area that is noise-free and has a pleasant ambience
- Other nearby facilities such as gymnasium, community pools, parks, health care centre etc.
Reserve the Property
The final step is to reserve the property under your name. This step involves signing the agreement, making the down payment and performing other legal formalities. It is important to keep your valid Emirates ID and passport with you during this phase.