The largest emirate of the UAE, Abu Dhabi ranks among the richest cities in the world. It is evident from the luxurious lifestyle people live here. Year-round sunshine, splendid sand dunes, breath-taking beaches, and upbeat cosmopolitan way of living are some of the major features this city boasts of. Due to mystique, sky-touching, world-class infrastructure and soaring economy, it has become a hot destination for people looking to relocate their home.
People looking to buy a residential property are spoilt for choices here in Abu Dhabi. They have a range of options to choose from. From ultra-luxurious, spacious villas to chic and contemporary-designed apartments laced with modern amenities, beautiful townhouses to standalone homes, Abu Dhabi has them all. The Abu Dhabi properties for sale offers are not only suitable if you want to relocate, but you can also consider them as a safe investment option. You can buy a property here to put it on rent to have a continuous stream of income generating or resell it on a higher price.
The living spaces in Abu Dhabi i.e. villas, homes, apartments, and townhouses are further divided into three categories. These are:
· Fully furnished properties
· Semi-furnished properties
· Unfurnished properties
The selection of the appropriate choice comes down to individual preferences.
Abu Dhabi nestles in itself several areas buzzing with modern facilities and state of the art amenities. Each area offers splendid views of the city and boasts of up-to-date facilities that elevate the living standard.
If you are looking for an area to live in or for investment purpose in this city, there are so many options to consider. However, for the best value properties, you can select from the ones listed below:
· Saadiyat Island
· Yas Island
· Al Reef
· Raha Beach
· Al Reem
· Al Ghadeer
· Al Raha Garden
· Hydra Village
· Al Raha Golf Gardens
· Salam Street.
The capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi has a lot in store for both buyers and investors when it comes to residential properties. The price of properties here depends on many factors. These include:
· Firstly, it is the type of property that impacts the price. For example, if you are looking for villas for sale offers, it is definitely going to cost more as compared to an apartment or a house.
· The location where the property is situated also influences the price. It goes without saying, areas that are located near the major landmarks of the city have expensive offers as compared to the ones situated at a distance.
· Another factor important here is the number of rooms a property has. Apartments or villas having 4 or 5 bedrooms are expensive as compared to a 1-BHK studio apartment. Also, the size of the rooms plays an integral part here.
· The facilities and amenities an area offers also contribute to the price trends. For example, if you are looking to buy apartment in a modern residential project that offers unparalleled facilities & amenities, the price is going to be on the higher side.
The following are the necessary steps you need to take in order to buy a property in Abu Dhabi:
First of all, select the type of property. Decide beforehand whether you want to buy an apartment, villa, townhouse or home. This step must be performed keeping in consideration different factors i.e. the purpose (investment or relocating), budget, etc.
The next step is to browse through different properties available in the city. You can easily find these listings online. There is also an option to apply filters to narrow down the search results to properties that cater to your interest. For instance, if you are looking for a 4-bedroom villa in Al-Reem, set the filters accordingly and you will have precise results.
Instead of visiting every property you have short-listed, take its virtual tour via online means. It will help to save your time as you will only have to visit the properties that you have narrowed down after having virtual tours.
Next, visit each property you have short-listed. Pay attention to every major and nitty-gritty details when inspecting them. The best approach is to take the help of a professional in this regard. While viewing the property, spare a glance to the neighbourhood it is located in as well.
The features, facilities, and amenities a property offers have a direct impact on the living standard. Thus, make sure it has all that you require. Some common features and facilities people look for when buying a property for residential purposes include:
· Spacious rooms
· Abundant natural sunlight for a bright and pleasant ambience
· Pleasant views of the surrounding areas
· A designated parking area
· A calm and serene neighbourhood
· The fittings of kitchen and washroom etc. must be in good condition
· Availability of a fitness centre and swimming pool in or around the property
· Easy access to metro stations or other means of commute
· Availability of advanced security measures
· There should be no construction site nearby
If you are buying for investment purposes, also consider the location, apart from the factors discussed above.
After you have selected the property, complete all the formalities as specified by the Abu Dhabi government and you will be able to reserve the property. You need to have your valid Emirates ID to complete the transaction. The requirements are different for expats and GCC Nationals.