• Save
Show all photos
× Close

Few units Available|0% commission|Golf community!!

Jouri Hills, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai

6,487,000 AED
Est. Mortgage 22,891.327 AED/mo*
  • Property Type: Villa
  • 4 bedrooms
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Property size: 4130 Sqft
  • Completion Status: Completed
  • Trakheesi Permit: 1412517390

Location

Map

Property Amenities

  • Balcony
  • BBQ area
  • Broadband ready
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Covered Parking
  • fully fitted kitchen
  • Private garage
  • Upgraded interior
  • View of gardens
  • View of parkland
  • Bank/ATM Facility
  • Basketball Court
  • Bus services
  • Business Center
  • Clubhouse
  • Communal gardens
  • Mosque
  • Polo club and clubhouse
  • Public park
  • Public parking
  • Restaurants
  • School
  • Shopping mall
  • Tennis courts
  • Walking Trails

Description

" Property Overview: "
Nestled within the serene and prestigious community of Jumeirah Golf Estates, this elegant 3-bedroom villa in Jouri Hills offers the perfect blend of luxury, comfort, and golf course living. Spanning over 3,160 square feet, this property is designed for those who appreciate the finer aspects of life.

Bedrooms: 4 spacious bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom, ensuring ultimate privacy and comfort.

Garden: A beautifully landscaped garden invites you to enjoy the outdoors, offering a serene retreat.

Kitchen: The modern kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample storage space, perfect for culinary enthusiasts.

Living Spaces: Expansive living and dining areas are elegantly designed, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for gatherings with family and friends.

Family Room: A separate family room provides additional space for relaxation and entertainment.

- Parking: Covered parking is available for two vehicles.

- Price: AED 4,900,000 4130sqft

- Payment Plan: A flexible payment plan with 70% during construction and the remaining 30% upon handover makes acquiring this exceptional property a manageable and attractive investment.

Located in the heart of the prestigious Jumeirah Golf Estates community, this villa offers a lifestyle that combines a love for golf and luxury living.

-- Contact: 97155 5367179 --

View more

Affordability

Calculate your monthly mortgage payments
Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus.
your est. payment 22,891.327 AED/month*
Get Home Finance Now
AED 0 Month

Powered by

Price logo

*Profit from 2.35%, these figures are indicative & subject to change

Similar Properties

32,000,000 AED

Golf Course View- Contemporary Finishing

  • 5 Bedrooms
  • 6 Bathrooms
  • 6,997 Sqft
Castles Plaza Real Estate, License No : 11556
11,750,000 AED

Outstanding property: 7-8 b/r good quality independent villa + servant quarters + maids room + private s/pool + garden

  • 7 Bedrooms
  • 7 Bathrooms
  • 10,000 Sqft
7EI8HT6PROPERTIES, License No : 58762
15,200,000 AED

Jumeirah Golf Estates| Sauna| Cinema| 5 Bed

  • 5 Bedrooms
  • 6 Bathrooms
  • 10,500 Sqft
E and T Real Estate Broker LLC, License No : 46725
8,213,000 AED

JOURI HILLS | New Launch | Book Yours Now!

  • 5 Bedrooms
  • 6 Bathrooms
  • 6,691 Sqft
Metropolitan Premium, License No : 44948
8,174,000 AED

JOURI HILLS | New Launch | Investors Deal

  • 5 Bedrooms
  • 6 Bathrooms
  • 6,534 Sqft
Metropolitan Premium, License No : 44948
Jewels Home Real Estate

Jewels Home Real Estate Arabic,English

Founder and Managing Director Jewels Home Real Estate

RERA #37571
View all properties
  • Fri19Jul
  • Sat20Jul
  • Sun21Jul
  • Mon22Jul
  • Tue23Jul
  • Wed24Jul
  • Thu25Jul
  • Fri26Jul
✓ Valid Too short

Provide us with your details as shown above and schedule a meeting with our experts to get a tour of the property you like.

✓ Valid Too short