Dubai has become synonymous with luxury and ultra-modern living, and its population has exploded in the previous 10 years. The city has some of the most luxurious residences in the world, located in some of the most exclusive and desired locations.
The City of Gold, as it is fondly known as, offers it all, from high-end villas in exclusive gated neighbourhoods to ultra-luxury beachfront penthouses with breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf. Expats and locals can pick from a variety of various living districts, each with its own particular flavour.
But since property prices are a bit on the higher side, many prefer renting in Dubai. This option is available and practical for everyone. Whether you are a young professional, sports player, a family man, nature or beach lover, the Emirates is the perfect place for you.
Top Communities to Rent Property in Dubai
The following list will help you to narrow down your search and carefully decide in which community you should look for property for rent in Dubai.
1- Downtown Dubai
One of the most popular areas in the Emirate, Downtown Dubai houses several high-rise and low-rise residential structures. The famed Burj Khalifa, as well as the Dubai Opera and the Dubai Mall, are all located here. The majority of the structures found here are of outstanding quality.
Shopping malls, hotels, and residential buildings with playrooms, barbeque spaces, gyms, and pools are also found in Downtown, making it an area suitable for everyone. So, if you are seeking a lavish lifestyle in the most happening part of Dubai, you should look for a villa or apartment for rent in Downtown Dubai.
This neighbourhood is strategically positioned in the centre of the city. It is an excellent alternative for individuals who work in DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre) or Business Bay. Downtown Dubai is an affluent urban development perfect for the business-minded individual seeking the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Downtown Dubai has a mix of high-end shopping, dining, and nightlife, as well as groceries, convenience stores, and cafés.
- It fulfills all of your shopping needs.
- Lanes lined with cafés perfect for outdoor drinking and dining means there’s no need to leave the neighbourhood.
- The Dubai Metro, as well as buses and taxis, make it easy to get about downtown Dubai.
- Residents love to wander around the neighbourhood since all of the major sites are within walking distance and are connected by extensive sidewalks.
2- Business Bay
Consider relocating to Dubai’s Business Bay area for unrivalled closeness to significant business centres such as the DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre) and the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The various buildings in Business Bay house a large number of firms, as the name implies. If you can see yourself living in a luxurious high-rise apartment in the midst of it all, this location should be on your list of places to visit.
Studios and apartments for rent in Business Bay cater to professionals and small families. They fall into the mid-range category vis-a-vis monthly rent.
It is located south of Downtown Dubai near Jumeirah Lakes Towers and Dubai Marina.
- The Dubai Canal is located near Business Bay and is a great place to go for a walk and just enjoy the scenery.
- Byky bicycles are also available for rent and are an inexpensive way to get around the area.
- Executive Towers is one of the most well-known complexes in the region, with access to Bay Avenue, a shopping and eating hub with a variety of retail and multiple dining options.
- Residents have access to a jogging track, outdoor gym, and skate park at Bay Avenue Park.
- It is also known for its diverse nightlife, pubs, and nightclubs.
3- Palm Jumeirah
Palm Jumeirah, without a doubt, is one of the most iconic destinations in Dubai with residential luxury apartments, distinctive villas, hotels, restaurants, and breathtaking views. If you are looking to rent a property in Dubai, this one should be on your list.
Visitors from all around the globe come to the Palm for the world-class beaches and natural beauty, but they remain for the multitude of lifestyle and residential attractions, which include anything from lavish apartments to vast mansions with private beaches. It also houses the famous Atlantis Hotel.
Palm Jumeirah is located near Dubai Harbour and you can easily go there via Sheikh Zayed Road. The closest communities near it are Dubai Internet City, The Greens, Barsha Heights and Al Sufouh 2.
- Palm Jumeirah is home to several 5-star hotels and resorts including the world-famous Atlantis.
- Residents have access to the finest fine dining, restaurants, spas, and nightlife that each premium hotel has to offer.
- Residents will be able to enjoy upscale shops, as well as new food and entertainment options, as the Nakheel Mall nears completion.
- The Boardwalk, an 11-kilometer path packed with food trucks and cafés that offers beautiful Gulf views, is ideal for running or leisurely strolls.
- Moreover, the Pointe promenade provides residents with additional seaside eating, retail, and entertainment opportunities.
4- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT)
JLT is a waterfront neighbourhood located close to Dubai Marina. The neighbourhood, which is centred on a lake and spans 200 hectares, is made up of three and four-tower clusters with beautifully-manicured parks, and community lakes. It features a decent mix of residential and office skyscrapers.
The tram and metro stop nearby provide quick access to the remainder of the city. Residents will find plenty of supermarkets, cafés, and businesses. There are various nurseries and clinics in this area as well.
Apartments for rent in JLT are moderately priced. This is another factor that makes it a popular choice among tenants.
It is located across First Al Khail Street and Al Sarayat Street with DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre) Metro Station at a walking distance.
- One of the main advantages of living in JLT is the quick access to a wide range of shopping, eating, and recreational activities.
- Everything you need is right outside your door, with over 600 retail establishments, 300 restaurants and cafés, fitness, health, and much more!
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers is also well-connected with two Metro stations and easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road.
- If you want to take the tram stop at Marina Towers, it is also about 8 to 10 minutes away.
5- Motor City
If you are a motorsport enthusiast or an active lifestyle lover, you can consider Motor City. It appeals to both families and singles as an inexpensive neighbourhood with big apartments next to the Al Qudra cycle track for enthusiastic bikers.
There are plenty of reminders of the motor theme, including UpTown MotorCity, a residential development complex with its own schools, stores, and racing-themed leisure facilities.
The Dubai Autodrome, which is the region’s principal attraction, is the region’s first fully integrated motor sports complex. The community fulfils the appetites of most vehicle enthusiasts with a racing circuit, a kartdrome, and a laserdrome.
It is located between Dubai Sports City and Arabian Ranches. Sport lovers can also visit Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club which is just about 2 kilometers away.
- Besides being attractive to automotive enthusiasts, Motor City also has two malls: The Ribbon, and First Avenue Mall.
- There are a variety of food options in the community, from cafés to restaurants, and there is a FitnessFirst health club as well.
- There are also a number of smaller boutique gyms, fitness centres, and health studios for individuals who wish to stay active.
If you’re thinking of renting a property in Dubai, you’ll have a lot to consider when it comes to deciding where you want to reside. Dubai has a lot to offer as each of the locations described above has its own allure, and this list is far from complete. You can find listings for rental properties in these areas at Zoom Property. Our smartphone app can also be downloaded for quick and easy property hunt.