A1 Properties offers you a chance to own a 5 bedroom villa on an interest-free 3-year payment plan in Samara Villas, Arabian Ranches. Act fast as this is a limited promotion offer.
Pay 25% and Move in with the rest (75%) payable every month in a 3-year payment plan.
Home to Spanish coastal-influenced villas, Samara is a lush oasis reflecting the beauty and tranquility of the desert dunes. Owners can choose from a selection of limited five-bedroom homes, each with private plots for gardens and outdoor decks.
Key amenities include;
- 5 bedroom villa (4038 sq.ft)
- Big Garden
- Maids room with ensuite bathroom
- Guest Room
- Community swimming pools.
- Childrens play area.
- Sheltered BBQ pits.
- Walking and cycling paths.
- Community Park.
- Hard surface sports courts including basketball and tennis courts.
Low-pitched terracotta tiled roofs define the neighborhood skyline, accented with elegant overhanging eaves and delicate wrought iron trimmings. Impeccably styled, the interior design is a unique interpretation of a sophisticated modern Spanish palette.