Ready to Move in, 80 Percent Post Handover

Reference No : A1-S-4796| Samara, Arabian Ranches, Dubai
Villa for Sale 5 6 4038 sqft
AED 4,547,888
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Amenities
Villa Description
A1 Properties offers you a chance to own a 5 bedroom villa on an interest-free 5-year payment plan in Samara Villas, Arabian Ranches.

Pay 20% and Move in with the rest (80%) payable every 6 month in a 5-year payment plan.

Home to Spanish coastal-influenced villas, Samara is a lush oasis reflecting the beauty and tranquility of the desert dunes. Owners can choose from a selection of limited five-bedroom homes, each with private plots for gardens and outdoor decks.

Property details;
  • 5 bedroom villa (4038 sq.ft)
  • Big Garden
  • Maids room with ensuite bathroom
  • Guest Room

Key amenities include;
  • Community swimming pools.
  • Childrens play area.
  • Sheltered BBQ pits.
  • Walking and cycling paths.
  • Community Park.
  • Hard surface sports courts including basketball and tennis courts.

Low-pitched terracotta tiled roofs define the neighborhood skyline, accented with elegant overhanging eaves and delicate wrought iron trimmings. Impeccably styled, the interior design is a unique interpretation of a sophisticated modern Spanish palette.


PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-BBQ area
-Broadband ready
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Gazebo and outdoor entertaining area
-Intercom
-Kitchen white goods
-Landscaped Garden
-Laundry/washing room
-Maid's room
-Marble floors
-Pets allowed
-Private garage
-Private garden
-Satellite/Cable TV
-Study
-View of gardens
-24 hours Maintenance
-Bank/ATM Facility
-Basketball Court
-Bus services
-Children's nursery
-Children's play area
-Clubhouse
-Communal gardens
-Cycling tracks
-Fitness Center
-Laundry Service
-Mosque
-Public park
-Public parking
-Public transport
-Recreational Facilities
-Restaurants
-School
-Shopping mall
-Shops
-Sports academies
-Tennis courts
-Walking Trails
Monthly Costs

Calculations based on average cost per square feet for Apartments. This includes the monthly municipal tax. Use the editable fields to modify calculations appropriately.

AED
Monthly Total
Mortgage
Purchase Price
AED 4547888
Deposit (%)
Repayment Term (years)
Profit (% p.a.)
Energy
Municipal Fees
AED 1,137
Avg Electricity Cost
Avg Gas Cost
Edit the values above to adjust the monthly total
Water

Avg Water Cost

Edit the values above to adjust the monthly total
Buy this property from only
AED 21,031 / month
Mortgage calculator powered by
Zoom Property
Marketed By
Zoom Property
Name:
Adam Kampindi
License:
Not Specified
Agency:

A1 Properties LLC

Zoom Property
Request for more details
Your Message
Mortgage Calculator
Powered by
Zoom Property
Purchase Price
Down Payment (AED)
AED 4,547,888
*These figures are indicative & subject to change on final approval
Similar Properties
%property.bedroom% %property.bathroom% %property.dimension.builtup_area% sqft
%property.building%, %property.area%, %property.city%
AED %property.price%

%property.ref_no%

You are chatting with Agent