Move In After 20 % and Instalment Over 3 years No Interest...

Apartment for Sale in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), Dubai

Reference No : 523-Ap-S-50800 | 1 2 965 sqft
AED 885,000
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Zoom Property
Alwasayef- Ajman has not provided a location for this property
Amenities
Apartment Description
Pay 20% only and move in remaining 80% in 3 years, without any bank or mortgage plan only 2 studios and limited apartments available

Pantheon Boulevard is a ready to move-in Spanish style 5 storey building situated in district 13 of Jumeirah Village Circle.

The project has 157 units of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 5 retail outlets.

All apartments at Pantheon Boulevard are designed to make the best use of space, so you get to use that extra space as you need.

We also provide you with all amenities necessary for a modern yet healthy lifestyle. .


Pay 20% only and move in

80% in 3 years

Available
Studio 1BR, 2BR

Limited units available

Up to 10% return on investment

FACILITIES & AMENITIES:-
-GYM
-Swimming pool
-KINDERGARTEN
-SCHOOLS
-MEDICAL CLINIC
-RECREATIONAL CENTRE
-CHILDREN PLAY AREA
-COMMUNITY RETAIL
-CYCLING TRAILS
-SPA
-FITNESS CENTRE
-CRICKET PITCH

-FOOTBALL PITCH
For All Details and Booking Information Please Call Or WhatsApp
Phone number: View phone number
Shahad- Senior property consultant
web: www.wasayef.ae
Monthly Costs

Calculations based on average cost per square feet for Apartments. This includes the monthly municipal tax. Use the editable fields to modify calculations appropriately.

AED
Monthly Total
Mortgage
Purchase Price
AED 885000
Deposit (%)
Repayment Term (years)
Profit (% p.a.)
Energy
Municipal Fees
AED 221
Avg Electricity Cost
Avg Gas Cost
Edit the values above to adjust the monthly total
Water

Avg Water Cost

Edit the values above to adjust the monthly total
Buy this property from only
AED 4,092 / month
Mortgage calculator powered by
Zoom Property
Marketed By
Zoom Property
Name:
Shahad
License:
Not Specified
Agency:

Alwasayef- Ajman

Zoom Property
Request for more details
Your Message
Mortgage Calculator
Powered by
Zoom Property
Purchase Price
Down Payment (AED)
AED 885,000
*These figures are indicative & subject to change on final approval
Similar Properties
%property.bedroom% %property.bathroom% %property.dimension.builtup_area%
%property.building% %property.area%, %property.city%
AED %property.price%

%property.ref_no%

You are chatting with Agent