- Located near the heart of the Island District of Dubai Creek Harbour
- A gateway to the Island District
- Clear line of sight to The Tower and overlooking the Island Central Park
- Private pools, gym, childrenu2019s area, private parking and a landscaped leisure deck
- Concept of urban living with retail, cafxe9 and restaurants
Where life, luxury and leisure are one.
Beautifully designed residential high-rises with unparalleled views overlooking the Island District's Central Park and the Tower.
Dubai Creek Harbour project sits abreast of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, which has sheltered around 450 animal species within its 620 hectares for a quarter-century. As Dubai Creek Harbour develops, this sanctuary will remain sacrosanct, with a new visitor centre bringing a message of sustainable biodiversity to new generations.
Dubai Creek Harbour will be both a financially viable and ecologically responsible city, built with future generations in mind, using every innovation to minimise its environmental impact. This world-class development will offer spectacular views of the creek and Dubai skyline.