- 70,000 people now live in Manchester city centre – one of the UK’s biggest tenant markets
- 7.4% capital growth in the 12 months to June 2018 – UK average just 4.6%
- Yields in Manchester currently 69% higher than in London
- 81% 5-year ROI and 20% capital growth predicated
Elizabeth Tower is ideally situated at the entrance of the city centre.
- Located within Manchester’s new skyscraper district, Elizabeth Tower is within walking distance of the city’s key economic hubs and vibrant leisure attractions.
- Just minutes’ from Deansgate, Manchester’s main high street. Spinningfields, the city’s main financial district, is also just a short walk away.
- All the benefits of city centre living with easy access in and out of the city.