A golden opportunity to own a villa in Dubai | 5.5 years to pay. Townhouse for sale in dubai

فيلا للبيع في اعمار الجنوب, دبي الجنوب, دبي

الرقم المرجعي : 237-Th-S-44038 | 4 4 2484 قدم مربع
درهم 1,398,698
زوم بروبرتي
زوم بروبرتي
زوم بروبرتي
زوم بروبرتي
زوم بروبرتي
زوم بروبرتي
زوم بروبرتي
زوم بروبرتي
زوم بروبرتي
زوم بروبرتي
Al Wasayef لم يتوفر العنوان لهذا العقار
المرافق
المواصفات
Amazing Hot Offer!!! LIMITED 3 & 4 BEDROOM VILLAS FOR THE BEST PRICE OFFER
General Guide
- The first phase of Expo Golf Villas is being launched in October 2018 by the name of Park side.
- Completion of Park side is in August 2021

* Within walking distance to the 18-hole Championship Golf Course, increasing the property value
* Private community with parks, Rove Hotel & Community Centre, Regional Mall
* Views of the Community Centre, Pool, Lawn & Kids Play Areas
* A generous patio and balcony included
* 10 mins away from EXPO 2020

Property Types:
3 Bedroom Townhouses
4 Bedroom Townhouses:

Payment Plan:
This project is offering a post-handover payment-plan.
Only 53% is payable till handover and remaining 47% is payable over 2 years following handover.
5% Down-payment
5% within 30 days of booking 1.25% for 60 months
15% payable in December 2023

Prime Location:
South Dubai ( between Dubai and Abu Dhabi )..
5 minutes from Golf Course..
7 minutes from Al Maktoum International Airport..
Minutes from the Expo..

Al Wasayef Real Estate is an authorized agency as a Property Management Company specializing in real estate and related activities.

We have signed cooperation agreements with more than 20 major real estate developers.
Our team are selected to make that the clients get the best real estate consultancy not just for living but also for investing all over Dubai.
The major goal of our company is to make the market very clear to the buyers so that they can decide the best choice for them.


Please Call.!!!
AL WASAYEF REAL ESTATE
Agent Name: Haitham Ramadan
For reservations or inquiries:
إظهار رقم الهاتف
Rera Permit No: 1287436840
التكاليف الشهرية

الحسابات تعتمد على تكلفة متوسطة لكل واحدة قدم مربع للشقق. هذا يتضمن الضريبة البلدية الشهرية. استخدم الفراغات القابلة للتعديل لتعديل الحسابات بشكل مناسب.

درهم
إجمالي المبلغ الشهري
الرهن العقاري
سعر الشراء
درهم 1398698
دفعة مسبقة (%)
مده السداد (بالسنوات)
الفائدة (٪)
الطاقة
بلدية المستحقات
درهم 350
معدل قيمة استهلاك الكهرباء
معدل قيمة اسهلاك الوقود
عدل القيمة اعلاه لتحديد القيمة الكلية الشهرية
المياه

معدل قيمة استهلاك الماء

عدل القيمة اعلاه لتحديد القيمة الكلية الشهرية
إشتري هذا العقار فقط من
AED 6,468 / month
حاسبة الرهن العقاري بواسطة
زوم بروبرتي
تم التسويق بواسطة
زوم بروبرتي
اسم الوكيل:
Haitham
رقم مؤسسة التنظيم العقاري:
Not Specified
المؤسسة:

Al Wasayef

زوم بروبرتي
للحصول على مزيد من المعلومات قم بتعبئة بياناتك
رسالتك
آلة حساب الرهن العقاري
بواسطة
زوم بروبرتي
سعر الشراء
دفعة اولى في الدرهم (درهم)
درهم 1,398,698
هذه الاسعار تقريبة و قابلة للتغير عند الموافقة النهائية
عقارات مماثلة
%property.bedroom% %property.bathroom% %property.dimension.builtup_area%
%property.building% %property.area%, %property.city%
درهم %property.price%

%property.ref_no%